SilverVue is a healthcare IT startup launched by entrepreneurs with Utah roots and a proven track record of success. Our mission is to develop software technology that improves the quality of healthcare and the patient experience. SilverVue has developed SilverSearch, an innovative tablet application which is experiencing rapid growth and demand in hospitals throughout the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team early and make a meaningful contribution to the company’s growth and success!
SilverVue has openings for Full and/or Part Time Customer Care Representatives to join our company. These individuals will focus on addressing first level questions from clients, adding data into the customer database, and securing appointments for our Sales team. We are seeking individuals with the ability to build rapport quickly.
This position is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with people and being a part of a new and exciting company.
Full and/or Part Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform calls to prospective customers
- Articulate our product features and value
- Collect data and input into our database
- Set up appointments for our outside sales team
- Record prospective and existing account interactions in CRM
- Respond to basic customer questions
- Approach client interactions with enthusiasm
- Must be able to work a shift starting at 6:00am
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, call center or possible phone sales
- Preferred experience working in the health insurance industry
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
2 years of Customer Service
High school or equivalent
- Competitive salary and stock options based on experience
- Health, HSA, FSA, vision, dental, disability and life insurance are available
- PTO starts at 18 days and increases with tenure up to 25 days
- 8 standard holidays and 1 floating holiday
SilverVue is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).