SilverVue develops leading cloud-based healthcare technologies used by hospitals, post-acute care providers, and clinicians in physician practice settings. Headquartered in Sandy, Utah, SilverVue is led by experienced technology entrepreneurs who have a proven track record of success and are committed to developing technologies that improve the quality of healthcare along with the patient experience.
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for both the internal and external training of customers and employees on the company products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Training – Training new customers, existing customers, internal staff on software and product changes primarily in a remote environment, but large accounts will require on-site training.
- Content Creation - Assist the Training Manager in the creation of content utilized in the training process in all the intended forms – Documents, PPT, Video, Web-based, Self Training.
- Knowledge Base – Assist with on-going support of “Knowledge Base” for internal and external access.
- Up to 30% travel is expected
Work/Skills Experience Requirements:
- Mid level experience of demonstrated skills with varying types of content development tools.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport with customers.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of the support team.
- Great demonstration/presentation/training skills.
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and rapport, and develop influential relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Experience in a diverse group of training and technical tools.
- Previous healthcare experience.
2+ years training content delivery.
SilverVue is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).