SilverVue develops leading cloud-based healthcare technologies used by hospitals, post-acute care providers, and clinicians in physician practice settings. Headquartered in Sandy, Utah, SilverVue is led by experienced technology entrepreneurs who have a proven track record of success and are committed to developing technologies that improve the quality of healthcare along with the patient experience.
Responsible for the coordination between SilverVue, Inc. and various insurance providers and payer sources for pre-authorization of lab work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with the necessary pre-authorization documentation to include: Verification of Insurance, pre-authorizations for medical procedures, letter of medical necessity and SOAP notes.
- Obtain receipt of any other documentation required by each payer source
- Complet in a timely manner requested forms and documents for each payer
- Contact appropriate payer for pre-authorization of lab work
- Support SilverVue customers in appeals to insurance companies and other third parties to secure authorization
Work/Skills Experience Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in medical billing or pre-authorization work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products on an Apple platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiar with and experience with medical coding
- High School Graduate or G.E.D equivalent
Qualifications / Education Requirements
- Experience as an EMT, CNA or LPN
- Familiar with EMR / EHR systems
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Medical billing: 2 years
- Medical Assistant: 1 year
- Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
SilverVue is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).