SilverVue is a healthcare IT startup launched by entrepreneurs known for building successful technology companies. Our mission is to develop software technology that improves the quality of healthcare and the patient experience.
SilverVue is experiencing rapid growth throughout the country. This is an exciting time to join our team and make a meaningful contribution to the company's early growth and success while accelerating your career.
The company is currently looking for Territory Managers with experience in B2B sales, preferably in the healthcare industry, to manage territories in the Northern California, Houston and Seattle markets.
- Successfully meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through accurate territory forecasting, prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, and achieve market penetration
- Generate proposals and demonstrate product capabilities in assigned territory
- Close sales interfacing with all key influencers and decision makers at both hospitals and post-acute care providers
- Maintain outstanding after-sale relationships and develop long-term customer relationships with clients
- Work closely with existing customers to refine workflow and promote improved patient outcomes.
- Drive adoption of SilverVue products within existing customer base
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Healthcare sales or account management experience preferred.
- Strong experience with CRM SalesForce, communicate opportunities, competitive threats, target accounts, and key markets to track and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Preferred rolodex of hospital contacts and/or ability to prospect and hunt for the same
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with business solutions specialist, customer experience representatives, and the SilverVue Sales Leadership Team.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within the customers' organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales proposals.
- Proven executive (C-Level) relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Great demo/presentation skills that focus on insights and will resonate with customers across their organization.
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and rapport, and develop influential relationships at all levels of a hospital organization.
- 4+ years of consultative or B2B sales experience including, strategic selling and negotiation.
- Experience in hospital case management or post-acute care setting preferred
San Francisco, California - APPLY HERE
Houston, Texas - APPLY HERE
New York, New York - APPLY HERE
SilverVue is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).