We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager with experience managing accounts in a B2B environment, preferably in the healthcare industry. Position will cover the Florida area – candidates would live and work in that territory.
- Successfully meet annual and quarterly customer satisfaction targets through outstanding service and support.
- Prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects to maximum product usage and adoption, and support increased market penetration.
- Ensure on-time delivery of projects (product and services).
- Train groups of up to 25 on all product features and capabilities in assigned territory.
- Support sales efforts - interfacing with key influencers and decision makers at both hospitals and post-acute care providers
- Maintain outstanding after-sale relationships and develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Work closely with existing customers to refine workflow and promote improved patient outcomes.
- Properly document meaningful customer interactions and customer success plans.
- Manage installation, service, and support for assigned region.
- 75% Travel in territory is expected
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Healthcare sales or account management experience preferred.
- Training and instruction experience a plus.
- Experience with CRM – Using SalesForce and other SilverVue systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with business solutions specialist, customer experience representatives, and SilverVue's Leadership Team.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within the customers' organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop success plans.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Great demo/presentation skills that focus on insights that will resonate with customers across their organization.
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages. Ability to adapt and respond quickly to customer needs and concerns.
- Proven ability to quickly build trust and rapport, and develop influential relationships at all levels of a hospital/healthcare organization.
- 4 years of consultative or B2B account management experience including, post-sales support, strategic selling and negotiation.
- Experience in case management or post-acute care setting preferred.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Miami, Florida
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required experience: Sales/Account Management: 4 years
SilverVue is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).