SilverVue develops leading cloud-based healthcare technologies used by hospitals, post-acute care providers, and clinicians in physician practice settings. Headquartered in Sandy, Utah, SilverVue is led by experienced technology entrepreneurs who have a proven track record of success and are committed to developing technologies that improve the quality of healthcare along with the patient experience.
The Training Manager is responsible for both the internal and external training strategy and training content development for our company products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Training Strategy - Training strategy for new customers, existing customers, internal staff for software and product changes, primarily in a remote environment.
- Content Development Plan - Based on learning objectives, the development of training content plans.
- Content Creation - The actual creation of content utilized in the training process in all the intended forms – Documents, PPT, Video, Web-based, Self Training.
- Training Delivery – Responsible for the delivery of training to customers and internal staff.
- Knowledge Base – Development of an ongoing support “Knowledge Base” for internal and external access.
- Training Team Leadership – As the company grows, there will be more management responsibilities related to a growing training team.
- Up to 10% travel is expected.
Work/Skills Experience Requirements:
- Experienced Content Development Professional with demonstrated skills of varying types of content development tools.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport with levels within the organization to support our various internal customers.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of the support team.
- Great demonstration/presentation/training skills.
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and rapport, and develop influential relationships at all levels of an organization.
- 6+ years of training content development and delivery.
- Experience in a diverse group of training and with technical tools.
- Previous Healthcare experience.
- Previous skills building a team from the ground up.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, lead, and develop a training team.
6 years training content development
SilverVue is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).