Senior Software Engineer
Full-time: 40 hrs/week
Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or Computer Information Systems
5 years as Software Engineer
- Review user stories to evaluate technical risks, create designs and update system architecture, and enumerate and estimate development tasks.
- Full-stack development of the User Interface as well as the back-end components and services.
- Create unit tests and be responsible for continuous integration and high-quality builds.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers to follow architecture, coding, and UI design standards and to peer review code. Guide, review, and evaluate the coding practices for other engineers on the team so that the system will have high quality, acceptable performance and scalability.
- Investigate and troubleshoot production system issues and provide patches that will properly maintain the system and provide high reliability.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to create and execute the test plan and to debug and resolve reported defects.
- Commit as a scrum team to deliver highest priority functionality each sprint.
- Help implement continuous improvement in development process and standards.
8911 S. Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070
Qualified applicants send resume to: email@example.com or