Hospital Case Managers
Designed by Case Managers,
for Case Managers
Hospital case managers use the SilverVue digital tablet directory to help patients choose their post-acute care provider. Patients can easily sort and filter providers based on their specialized care, needs, preferred location anywhere in the U.S., and accepted insurance plans. The application provides information that helps patient decision-making, including CMS ratings, patient testimonials, photos, and contact information.
Case managers use SilverSign, a patient e-signature tool, to allow patients to electronically sign, date, and time-stamp any important documentation such as, “An Important Message from Medicare,” “Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice (MOON),” and the patient preference and PAC provider selection forms.
By using SilverSign in conjunction with SilverSearch, a patient’s selection of their post-acute care provider is automatically documented and electronically posted from the tablet to the patient’s EHR.
More Tools for Case Managers
Portal Access - Case Manager Directors and hospital admin can track searches and generate reports. The portal access also allows case managers to search from work stations.
Community Resources - Hospitals can utilize the SilverVue tablet to search other information for patients. This may include information about shelters, food banks, Meals on Wheels and other available resources in your community.
Digital Binder - Information generally stored on post-it notes or in binders, can easily be accessed on the tablet. SilverVue makes schedules, directories, and other references more easily accessible on the tablet.
Request a Demo
Patients search for PAC providers and filter by:
- location anywhere in the U.S. by zip code and radius or by city name
- provider name
- accepted insurance plans
- type of care (such as, LTAC, Acute Rehab, SNF, HHA, Hospice, and more.)
- with applicable specialized services (such as, memory care, rehab certification, speak native language, religious services, family visitation areas, and more.)
- filter CMS approved CJR skilled nursing so that patients compare and choose a qualified CJR provider
Patients see and compare:
- CMS quality ratings for each provider
- current bed availability
- contact information
- detailed descriptions
Hospital Case Managers can:
- Email detailed pages to patient and family members
- Provide patients with the most current information, updated in real time without printing lists or multiple phone calls
- Empower patients to see their options and make informed decisions
- Support compliance to patient choice for continuum of care
- Reduce patient anxiety about their care transition before they leave the hospital.
- Streamline and enhance the patient choice process at no cost.