Post-Acute Care Providers
Patient Choice in Transitional Care
Hospital case managers receive numerous phone calls, emails, texts and face-to-face meetings with post-acute care (PAC) providers. Collectively, they leave an overwhelming assortment of brochures, business cards and other marketing materials with hospital discharge planners. Hospitals have no orderly way to organize and distribute this information.
SilverVue has developed SilverSearch™, a software tablet application for hospital discharge where inpatients choose their post-acute care settings, including long-term acute care hospitals (LTACs), inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs), skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), and home health agencies (HHAs).
Contact SilverVue to manage your listing updates and to learn how to upgrade your Standard Listing to a Premium Listing.
Standard Listing (Free)
The Standard Listing database shows all established post-acute care settings, including LTACs, RFs, SNFs, and HHAs. It is likely that your agency is listed. The listing displays:
- Company name and address
- Location in proximity
- Phone number
- CMS star ratings
- Accepted insurance plans
- Real-time bed availability that is updated by you.
Providers can upgrade their listing to present more information to help patient's choose the provider most suited to them. In addition to the Standard Listing features, the Premium Listing offers:
- Prominent posting at the top of search results
- The number of beds and private beds in your facility
- An overview description of your services, specialties and other helpful information
- List of highlights offered by your post-acute care agency
- Testimonials from customers, physicians and hospitals
- Photos of your site, staff and services
- A full color brochure about your services and facility