Post-Acute Care Providers
Reach Patients at the very Moment They Choose a Provider.
Hospital case managers receive numerous phone calls, emails, texts and face-to-face meetings with post-acute care (PAC) providers. Collectively, they leave an overwhelming assortment of brochures, business cards and other marketing materials with hospital discharge planners. Hospitals have no orderly way to organize and distribute this information.
SilverSearch is a software tablet application used by hospital discharge staff to help patients choose their post-acute care provider, including long-term acute care hospitals (LTACs), inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs), skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), and home health agencies (HHAs).
Contact SilverVue to manage your listing updates and to learn the benefits of upgrading your Standard Listing to a Premium Listing.
Standard Listing (Free)
The Standard Listing database shows all established post-acute care settings, including LTACs, RFs, SNFs, and HHAs. It is likely that your agency is listed. The listing displays:
- Company name and address
- Map and location proximity
- Phone number
- CMS star ratings
- Services offered
- Accepted insurance plans
- Real-time bed availability that is updated by you.
Providers can upgrade their listing to present more information to help patient's choose the provider most suited to them. In addition to the Standard Listing features, the Premium Listing offers:
- Prominent posting with photo at the top of search results
- An overview description of your services, specialties and other helpful information
- List of highlights offered by your post-acute care agency
- Testimonials from customers, physicians and hospitals
- Photos of your site, staff and services